Water fluoridation is the process of adding fluoride to the water supply so the level reaches approximately 0.7 ppm, or 0.7 milligrams of fluoride per liter of water; this is the optimal level for preventing tooth decay ().
Everdrive packs internet archive
- The internal uptake of fluoride into teeth over time causes their enamel to become mottled and discolored, the end result being damaged teeth that have essentially rotted from the inside out. In 2006, a study published in The Lancet identified fluoride as "an emerging neurotoxic substance" that causes severe brain damage.
- see also: History. ï¿½Though apparently vague and non-specific, most of the symptoms of fluoride toxicity point towards some kind of profound metabolic dysfunction, and are strikingly similar to the symptoms of Hypothyroidism.ï¿½.
Lists of dog poisonous plants, chemicals, medications, foods, insecticides and more. Causes, Symptoms and Treatment For Dog Poisoning. Table of Contents.
Fluoride poisoning can be manifested in seemingly harmless symptoms, such as white spots in teeth (dental fluorosis), or chronic problems, such as arthritic joints, or more serious problems...
- Mar 12, 2008 · Fluoride is poison. But, it's toxicity is dependent upon level of ingestion. For an average person, about 2.5 grams of fluoride is lethal. Most fluoridated water contains less than one thousandth of this amount per gallon.
Fluoride and well water Fluoride occurs naturally in the environment and groundwater may contain fluoride levels that are above the optimal level. If you get your drinking water from a private well, it is your responsibility to make sure that the water is free of microbiological and chemical contaminants and safe to drink.
- Sodium fluoride, the type of fluoride used in tap water across America today, is an industrial These inorganic fluorides, like fluorosilicates, inhibit enzymes in humans and prevent phosphate transfer in...
Jan 11, 2016 · A class-action lawsuit alleges lead poisoning and some have called for Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder to resign (CNN) — Flint, Michigan, lies about 70 miles from the shores of the largest group of ...
- Apr 11, 2017 · Allergies, monthly headaches during your menstrual cycle, asthma, eczema, anxiety, fatigue, hair loss, brain fog, confusion, weakness, aches and pains, and a host of other health issues can all be exacerbated by environmental issues.
These studies observe that fluoride toxicity is a primary mode of injury from Vikane. This research points towards Vikane's synergicity with organophosphates to induce delayed polyneuropathy, a disease in which peripheral nerves throughout the body malfunction simultaneously.
- 1986 The Rocky Mountain Poison Control Center reports 87 cases of fluoride poisoning . Two cases involved fluoride treatment by a dentist. One 13 month old child died. Twenty five suffered gastrointestinal symptoms. Sodium fluoride is the most frequent single cause of acute poisoning in children.
See full list on petcareadvisors.com